Our state of the art training centre is the ideal location to complete your scaffold training. Our house builders scaffold course is CITB approved and allows you to gain valuable insight and information into building scaffold safely.
There are a number of theoretical and practical aspects to the House Builders Scaffold course including;
- Provision and use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998.
- Working at height regulations 2005
- Health and Safety at Work Order 1978
- Other current relevant regulations.
- Manual handling regs. 1992
- Personal protective equipment
- Scaffold parts
- Estimating amounts of scaffold
- Checking scaffolds
- Scaffold measurements
- Building scaffold
- Wall ties
- Window ties
- Door ties
- Planking out scaffold
- Safe use of ladders
- Dismantling scaffold
- Storing scaffolding
- Inspecting scaffolding
For more information please contact us on 02892639459 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PASMA Tower Scaffold | Harness Training | CSR One Day Health and Safety | Working at Height Regulations