We can provide mini digger training at our purpose built training facilities near Lisburn. Both these courses can be completed to ITSSAR, CPCS, CAA and Lantra accrediations.
There are a number of topics covered in the mini digger course including;
- An introduction to the Construction Industry.
- Provision and use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998.
- Other current relevant regulations.
- Introduction to the machine.
- Pre – shift inspections.
- Coolant, Fuel and Lubrication.
- Trenching, back filling, leveling and marking out & loading a dumper.
- Excavating deep and shallow trenches.
- Complete an operator test.
The duration of the course depends on a number of factors including operator experience, experience on other similar machines. This course is CITB approved.
For more information please contact us on 02892639459 or email@example.com